A blog award
So Kaleiyah-P nominated me for the One Lovely Blog Award, about… er… two months ago (sorry it took so long). Thanks very much, I really appreciate that you thought of me! Last time I did one of these posts I made it a video to mix things up a bit, but this time it’s just going to be a plain old post I’m afraid.
- You must thank the person who nominated you and include a link to their blog. You must list the rules and display the award.
- You must add 7 facts about yourself.
- You must nominate 15 (or more) other bloggers and comment on one of their posts to let them know they have been nominated.
1. I can’t think of any facts that I haven’t used before for an award post and that a fact.
2. I’m 23. That’s new. Last time I said such things I was 22. And as I’m neither a Time Lord, nor Dorian Gray it should be pretty obvious that I was 22 before I turned 23.
3. My birthday was last week, the 7th. That’s not a new fact anymore. This blog is three and a half years old, after all. Okay, let me try again. This was the fourth birthday I’ve had since starting this blog. Sorry, that’s not really a good fact either. You could have counted the birthdays for yourself.
4. I’m watching Monty Python while I’m typing this. “Run away!”
5. Okay, I took a break between typing this fact and the previous fact and now I’m watching blooper reels on YouTube. And Monty Python was totally not on YouTube as well.
6. I love blooper reels. And gag reels. Sometimes I watch the bloopers of shows or films I haven’t even seen.
7. I’m not going to nominate anyone else for this award. I ran out of people who I haven’t nominated at least twice a long time ago. Also a lot of blogs I used to follow closed down and I haven’t found new ones. So, you know what? If you’ve always wanted one of these awards and you never get one, take this one. You can tell people you got it from me. It’s cool, I’ll back you up. 🙂
Talk again soon,
PS. So sorry there was no Wednesday post last week. Between work and my birthday and NaNoWriMo (which I will write more about later), things just got a little out of hand. Last week’s post was meant to be the “Books read in”-post, so that one will go out next week instead, horrendously late, and I’ll try to get a real “talk about things and updates”-post written after that.