Me, playing Angry Birds

As I apparently do not have enough work at the moment, I have been spending some time playing Angry Birds. I thought I would illustrate a typical session.

Cover

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Do you like playing Angry Birds? Does your playing also lead to silly reactions like mine does?

Now if all you readers (and also the little feathery balls of hardened skull that are watching me) will excuse me, I have to go write my novel for class. Not that I’m really going to write. I’m just saying that to make myself feel better. I’m probably going to lie in bed and plan and second-guess myself and then start over. Needless to say, this writing isn’t progressing especially well. I also know what is wrong: it’s the knowledge that whatever I write I’m going to have to read out loud to my class on Monday that is blocking me. No pressure.

To try and help myself along, I finally gave in and bought a new notebook. Like most writers, I love stationery and a new notebook always makes me want to write. It is helping, but the biggest help would be if I could get over my writing insecurity.

D’you think I could achieve self-security by Monday morning? 😛

Siggy

1. This post made me laugh! I haven’t played Angry Birds for a while because I don’t have it on my phone, which is probably a good thing. Otherwise I would be addicted!

I hope everything goes okay on Monday. Take some deep breaths, keep going, and I’m sure you will ace it!

August 9, 2013 at 08:35

• I don’t have it on my phone either, that’s why I play on my laptop. My pc-playing I can control… mostly… but it would be a disaster if I had it on my phone!
      Aww, thanks! I already decided to take my stress ball along with me. I’ve found that I feel more comfortable talking to people if I can have something in my hands that I’m allowed to squeeze very hard! 😛

August 9, 2013 at 14:36

• Oh, I didn’t know you could get it on a laptop! Is it free?

I’ve seen those stress balls. They look good! 🙂

August 9, 2013 at 20:18

• Yes, you can! If you use Google Chrome, you can get it as an app from the webstore, or if you don’t, check the Angry Birds website. It’s free. Well, they show ads, but at least they’re just in the sidebar. Not intrusive. 🙂

August 10, 2013 at 11:28

• Aha, I think I know where a lot of my time is going to go in the next few weeks. 😀 Thanks for aiding my procrastination! 😉

August 10, 2013 at 13:36

• Haha, pleasure! 😀

August 10, 2013 at 20:51

2. I don’t often play computer games, but I enjoyed this cartoon nonetheless! 😀

August 12, 2013 at 17:58

• I appreciate it that you read it even though you don’t play games. Thanks! 🙂

August 12, 2013 at 22:53