That compromising search history

Oh my, this post is so late. I got a bit distracted by Pinterest. Which means that I spent the two hours that I should have been drawing this evening on there. Oops.

Cover 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

I hope you all had a very merry Christmas! Mine was as boring as possible, as usual. More later, I really have to go to bed now. I’m going to be in big trouble tomorrow…

Tell me, does your search history make you look a lot more guilty than you are, or is it just mine, out to get me? 😛

Signature

1. hee, hee, hee, love your cartoons.

December 29, 2012 at 05:31

2. I found this article very interesting,
    One because of its humor
    Two being a writer i struggle to find facts, i have been trying to know many things for my writing but i never found what i was looking for… It might be about certain human behaviour or might be a procedure … Hope you found what you were looking for
    Three indeed our site histories usually tell a lot about us 🙂
    Happy New Year.. take care

December 31, 2012 at 08:08

• I know that one very well. You either don’t find what you’re looking for, or you do find it and then get sucked into irrelevant topics and waste some much time reading them! 😉 I did find what I was looking for on Archetype. It’s very useful for character psychology!
      Happy New Year to you to! 😀

January 1, 2013 at 16:00

3. With these shootings lately, I started doing some research on guns and gun control, mass shootings, politics of gun control, etc., but if you were to look through my search history I suppose I would look like some kind of gun nut taking notes on how best to do a rampage myself. So, yeah, I know exactly what you mean!

January 1, 2013 at 13:23

• Well, be careful with that search history! If kids can now get arrested as potential killers for what they draw in school, your search history will definitely frame you as the next mass murderer! 😉

January 1, 2013 at 16:57

4. what psychology website would you recommend for research Elena? thanks.

January 2, 2013 at 09:34

• As I said above, I was using Archetype. I can’t remember where that led me. I know I followed some of the links they provided.
      It’s Elana, by the way.

January 2, 2013 at 13:56

5. First of all, as usual, this post was also very nice and interesting.
    Secondly, there are also times when you just go for torrents and a webpage opens automatically and get stored in your history when you have never intended for that.
    And, at last, there’s an advice. Always keep yours things locked. Safety is good for all reasons. Even for the one mentioned above. And, well, you don’t know if your device get stolen on a trip. So, passwords, encryptions etc are great to use. But, never forget to keep the key of encrypted data in a safe place. If you, unfortunately, got your windows reinstalled or the data copied to somewhere else without decrypting or the encryption key, it’ll just be the files that you can never open.

Sorry for not reading your blogs for long time. I was busy with my college. But, yours blogs are really and interesting.

August 19, 2013 at 04:03

• I’m very wary of torrents myself. Maybe I don’t fully understand how they work, but mostly I don’t want to get involved with it.
      Yes, that’s all good advice. Pity that it is all the things I always forget to do. If my computer didn’t get very insistent about backups sometimes, I would never remember to do it. I get myself locked out of important websites, because I forget my passwords. Then, I’m too scared to write it down, because what if someone found it? Yes, I know. No one should trust me with anything important, ever.
      You’re not obligated to read it! I am, however, very honoured that you returned again after such a long time. 🙂

August 22, 2013 at 00:43