A Day in My Energy Levels

Hi everyone! I hope everyone had/is having/will have a great Monday!

And here’s a new cartoon! Instead of “A day in the life of…”, it is:

This is my real Thursday timetable. On Tuesdays my classes are a bit later and closer together, Wednesdays are unpredictable and usually consist of a lot of running around and on Fridays my classes are later, which is good because I actually have time to wake up, but it is also bad, because they are neverendingly long on a Friday afternoon. πŸ˜‰ Oh, and on Mondays I don’t have class. Now you know why I post on Mondays. The secret? It isn’t actually to brighten up your week. (Well, maybe just a bit of that. :P) It’s because I’m at home. πŸ™‚

In other news, I think I have finally found a font to use in my drawings! It’s the one I used in this cartoon. I’ve been using all kinds of fonts lately to try and find one that I can be consistent with. It needed to be a font that went well with everything, that I can use in all caps if I want and above all, one Β that has a decent * symbol. Yes, I’m so happy to have found the one at last! An added bonus is that this font looks a lot like my natural handwriting. Except that it is x100 times neater than my handwriting. Anything is neater than that! πŸ˜‰

I hope you all have a great week! πŸ˜€

1. Loved it. I can relate to all of that!

October 8, 2012 at 22:01

• Ah, I’m so glad I’m not alone! πŸ˜‰

October 9, 2012 at 21:29

2. e weaver

I love your little stick figures. They make me smile…such a sweetness to them. I hope you find a way to sleep.

October 8, 2012 at 22:21

• I’m glad you like them! πŸ˜€ Thanks!

October 9, 2012 at 21:32

3. Oh!!!!!!!!!! I couldn’t stop myself to smile. Oh Awesome… great creativity….., Hey How do u think or imagine all these stuffs….!!!Fantastic way to express day routine.. Love it.

October 8, 2012 at 23:35

• It’s just how I normally think, my friend, expressed in – what I hesitate to call – art. πŸ˜‰
      I’m glad you like it! πŸ˜€

October 9, 2012 at 21:35

4. slix9

That’s exactly me in the morning and in the evening you’re energy increases. Instead of doing the task I spent watching and downloading ahaha.. =D keep it up! simple way expressing your day -to- day routine.. nice

October 12, 2012 at 07:19

• Ahaha, yes, me too! I am definitely not an early bird. πŸ˜‰
      Thanks for commenting! πŸ˜€

October 13, 2012 at 00:00

5. I’ve been a night owl all my life. I used to go to my desk at work on time and about ten am look up and say ‘GOOD Morning!’ It gave the rest of the office a laugh break. There are ways to deal with being a night person on a day schedule. My class was actually instrumental in getting my university’s music classes schedule set back and hour. Have you tried singing at 7:30? Or playing the piano? Good job on the cartoons.

October 22, 2012 at 17:48

• I consider 11am a decent time for ‘good morning’… πŸ˜‰
      No, but I did have a very monotonous language class at 7.30 Mondays and Fridays last year! I dozed most days and a few times fell asleep while looking my lecturer in the face. I don’t think anyone would have moved it for us. It was hard enough to deal with the extreme timetable clash I have this semester!
      Thank you! πŸ™‚