I’ll never make a good burglar

Wow, is it really that late? I might as well add “story of my life to this”, because feeling like this is pretty normal for me. I’d been watching videos on YouTube and never noticed where the time went. So, I hope it is still Monday! And here’s a new cartoon! (I’m relegating all the “so, what happened last week-stuff to the bottom of the post, so we can get to the important stuff first.)

The moral of the story, kids? Just cough when you need to; it’s less disturbing than trying to be polite.

So… what happened in the last two weeks when I didn’t post? What happened was assignments. I had assignments to hand in on the 19th, the 20th, the 21st and the 28th. All of them essays. I hate it when it happens like this and it happens Every Single Year just before the recess because everyone wants to fit their stuff before the holiday. Anyway, it is now recess this week and I am slightly less tired than last week. I thought I’d try to draw some posts ahead of time to prevent these silences because things are going to be rough from now until final exams, but I think all of us know that is not going to happen because I have a stack of books to read in this week. And I do mean a stack. I am reading A Portrait of a Lady at the moment. (Which, very fittingly is on the frequently challenged-books list for Banned Books Week this week. I only found that out tonight. I’m not sure what about this book could make anyone want to ban it – so far it’s only been a lot of dry conversation – but then I’m only on page 100 [yay, that’s almost 1/6 done!] so I can’t speak.) And I have several more to read when that one is done. In between, Tumblr, blogs and making graphics distract my attention.

[By the way, I changed my Tumblr url. I am no longer cartoonsandcreativewriting|tumblr, but I am now hobbitofunseenhogwarts|tumblr. I am just trying to spread this news as wide as possible, because I feel bad about abandoning the old url just like that.]

Okay then, I’ll see y’all again next week! Or maybe sooner, if I can get a vlog made. I want to make a video again and I can only do so if I get the house to myself. For some or other stupid reason I can’t make these things if I think someone can hear me, which is kind of Β really stupid, seeing that I then put it on the internet for all to hear. Anyway… If I don’t make a video, until next Monday then!

I will now undertake a nocturnal excursion through the house and hope it doesn’t lead to another disaster…

1. Nice to see you πŸ™‚

October 2, 2012 at 10:37

• Nice to see you again, too! πŸ™‚

October 2, 2012 at 19:43

2. hahaha, glad to know you’re still alive and please try not to injure yourself on your night ventures. πŸ™‚

October 2, 2012 at 18:23

• Haha! I’ll try, though I did walk into a doorframe last night… at least it didn’t make any noise! πŸ˜‰

October 2, 2012 at 19:44

3. I love the night adventure series. We just moved to a new apartment, and I have to follow the walls with my fingers to find my way to the bathroom or kitchen to get a drink (after I’ve been to the bathroom.). Fun cartoons..

October 2, 2012 at 19:59

• I’m glad to hear that! πŸ™‚ Hehe, I do the finger trailing thing as well, though it doesn’t prevent me missing the top of the steps sometimes… πŸ˜‰

October 3, 2012 at 19:51

4. By the way, have you ever noticed every little noise is so much bigger when someone is trying to sleep and you want to be quite? Opening the cabinet door to get a glass sounds like a Halloween sound track. The water softener unit attached to the water faucet hums a full symphony. And when you hit your foot on a chair it makes that awful scraping sound of wood on flooring – that’s in addition to your own muffled groans. Thanks for the pictures.

October 2, 2012 at 20:03

• Oh yes! I can never hear myself moving about in my room during the day, but at night I can hear every single footstep! And my clothes rustling!

October 3, 2012 at 19:49

5. Hey!. Its nice to see you back, been waiting for your post. Thanks for the smiles πŸ™‚

October 4, 2012 at 20:58