Sometimes I wish…

Hi! πŸ™‚

Sorry for the late post! I have books to read, tests to study for, life to deal with… you know how it is! πŸ˜‰ I’ve also been working very diligently on an actual series ofΒ Lord of the Rings graphics that I will tell you all about some day soon (which means I’ve been neglecting everything else, because that is just way too much fun).

But enough about that and on to today’s cartoon!

You know those little selfish wishes and dreams that you always have? Wishing you could just get that annoying person to stop talking, or make an end to everyone who whistles in the corridors? Yes, those. This cartoon is about those wishes that probably never should come true.

It never misses. After telling you off, the librarian will go into her office to make a really loud phone call. πŸ˜› *sigh*

I hope you enjoyed it! This has now officially been my third library cartoon and I am starting to see a pattern here… but you know, the library is my hangout place, so why shouldn’t I write about the place I know best? I’m a proud nerd! πŸ˜†

I’ll be off now and I’m sure you’ll excuse me if I don’t talk so much today. I’ve got a lot of work and sleep to catch up on. πŸ˜‰

We’ll talk again next week!

1. Don’t you just love a double standard? /sarcasm

August 29, 2012 at 02:35

• Oh yes! πŸ˜› I’m quite certain half the noise in that library is caused by the staff themselves!

August 29, 2012 at 19:13

2. Oh Lord… it’s the same over here! Unbelievable. I just want to have a quiet time, write, read or take notes and ‘BANG’ there is always an annoying glib getting on my nerves… *sigh*

August 29, 2012 at 06:30

• I always think they need a high five, in the face, with a chair. Preferably one of those heavy library chairs! πŸ˜‰

August 29, 2012 at 19:14

3. I used to practice my voice lessons after lunch …. then go to the library as I sat down to study I would always get the hiccups. I don’t know if the lesson is don’t sing on a full stomach or don’t go to the library after voice practice… I hate trying not to hic and laugh in the library.

August 29, 2012 at 16:37

• Haha! I’m quite prone to the hiccups too. I’ve never got them in the library, but sometimes in a quiet French class… πŸ˜†

August 29, 2012 at 19:17