Video

A NaNoWriMo vlog

Heya!

I thought it would be faster to do a vlog than to type everything that I wanted to say. FYI: wrong! It took just as long, because I had to edit out all the bloopers. But anyway, here it is. I think it is the most boring video ever, as I’m super tired (dark circles *cough cough*) and basically don’t have energy to breathe, much less be an exciting presenter! And I’m a boring speaker under any circumstances!

I hope my voice/accent does not scare people off!

PS. Please tell me if the video is playing double. I thought I caught that and fixed it (stupid YouTube), but let me know if it is still happening!

Also, check out my new page, linked up there under the header: “My Bucket List”.

1. Nico

Good luck!!

October 31, 2011 at 04:16

• Thank you! šŸ˜€

October 31, 2011 at 16:17

2. The_Imp

Hey! Me again, coming to randomly spam your blog with my useless comments! >:3

First things first though. I just read your bucket list! šŸ˜› I completely agree on the ‘lots of travelling’ thing! šŸ˜‰ Also:

3. Take a road trip with friends.

^^This amused me for some reason! šŸ˜› Is it going to be some Uni friends or future friends or someone? šŸ˜€ *cough* Because I just had the strange giggle-fest imagining a road trip!

Right. Now that’s dealt with, let’s move on…

Good luck with the NaNoWriMo. *hig* I’m a bit awed that you are going to attempt it. I’ll be here for moral support (or a kick to the chin! LOL!) when you need it!

As for the vid-it didn’t play double for me, if that helps? šŸ˜€

Umh…*reads book of text* That’ll be all for now. I think. Maybe.

*ducks to avoid flying bricks*

November 1, 2011 at 16:34

• Meep! Hi! šŸ˜€

Ha! Yep, I really will have to become a famous author to make all that travelling possible! šŸ˜‰ As for the road trip… I don’t actually mind much. It can be university friends, or it can be you guys – s’long as it’s good friends! šŸ˜€

Thank you! *bows in acknowledgement. Make that figuratively. My back is being a pain (no pun intended) again today!* Got 2265 (or 2272, my software does not agree) words today. I’ll post a word count widget in the sidebar, as soon as the Office of Letters and Light decide to stop hogging them and release them! šŸ˜› Hmm… moral support? From the person who gave up at 10,000 last year? Just kidding! I’ll turn to you when I need a rant. Which will probably be almost guaranteed-edly necessary! šŸ™‚

Yep, I checked it yesterday and it seems to be behaving now. YouTube seriously hates me. I need to use something else! It played fine the first time through, but then it automatically started playing again, but the second time without sound. Which was awkward!

Hey, we both managed to do an entire comment without switching languages! Go us! šŸ˜› *packs away socks and throwing bricks*

November 1, 2011 at 22:21

3. I love your accent! So obviously it doesn’t scare me off. šŸ˜‰

May 23, 2012 at 22:42

• I’m glad to hear it! šŸ™‚

May 24, 2012 at 19:11